Thumm & Partner
D-85570 Markt Schwaben
Managing Director Ute Thumm
Partnerschaftsregister München, PR 92
UST. Ident. Nr.: DE 192103066
- Christian Hartmann
Hans Gotthard Häußler
Rothwild Werbung & Design
Günther Vierow, Atelier für Innovation & Gestaltung
- Text Editing:
- Anita Westphal-Demmelhuber
- Web Design:
- Rothwild Werbung & Design
- Legal disclaimer
- Thumm & Partner Unternehmensberatung in no way guarantees that the information made available on this Web site is complete, accurate or up-to-date in all cases. This also applies to any links to which this Web site may refer, directly or indirectly. Thumm & Partner Unternehmensberatung shall not be held responsible for the contents of a page accessed via such a link. Thumm & Partner Unternehmensberatung reserves the right to amend or supplement the information supplied without prior notice.
- Collection and processing of personal data
- For the purposes of system security, when you visit our Web site, our Web server temporarily registers the domain name or the IP address of the inquiring computer, the date of access, the client’s file inquiry (file name and URL), the HTTP response code, the Web site via which you are visiting us and the number of bytes transferred during the session. We might also, in some cases, store some information in the form of "cookies” on your PC so that we can optimize our Web site according to your preferences. Any other personal data, such as (your) name, (your) address, telephone number or email address are not recorded unless you provide this information voluntarily. Personal data collected during a visit to our Web site are processed exclusively in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which the respective company is headquartered.
- Use and forwarding of the personal data mentioned above
- Your personal data are used exclusively for the technical administration of the Web site and to meet your wishes and requests. We will not disclose any data to government agencies except where this is required by law. We have obligated all our employees and branch offices to maintain secrecy.
- We have taken extensive technical and operational security measures to protect the personal data you have provided to us against unauthorized access and abuse. Our security procedures are checked regularly and adapted to technological progress.