Sustainable successful management needs management executives, who are prepared to work on themselves continually. This is because they are more often than not confronted with confusing situations and complex decisions. Trust in linear structures and processes is insufficient.
Only a balanced personality can meet such challenges sustainably. This requires individuals to come to terms with themselves and recognise their real task.
This is how a corporate culture of trust, openness and lasting outstanding performance can best be achieved.
If we can achieve the following together,
- strengthen your entrepreneurial side,
- increase your effectiveness at work,
- come closer to your sense of life,
- form your handling of relationships effectively and
- increase your satisfaction,
then the committment has been worthwhile for both sides.